CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.17.2008

My Scrapbook Room


I did it!.... 40 boxes and 6 months later, I finally finished cleaning up my scrapbook room! I think I have everything in its place. Atleast until we move....
Man, I found so much stuff I didn't realize I had... and they were still in there packages! I think I really need some help. OMGosh.... it's pathetic... Some of it I think I was saving.... for what?... I don't know! Does any scrapper really know why she hoards this stuff in hopes for the perfect thing to use it on?! Maybe it's my favorite paper, and I only have 5 of each pattern, and you can't just use it... they don't make it anymore.

If you want to see all the photos... you can... Looky-Loo
Well it's been a long day.... I think I'm going to call it a night.
TTFN,
Cindy

4 comments:

Michelle W said...

The room looks great! Hopefully the next move will aways off.

Veroncia Butler said...

Oh, I can't stand you...LOL

Your room is beautiful. I don't understand why you are suprised the find so much stuff that is still in the packages. Get scrapping girl. I miss your work, and you too.

T is leaving in June. What am I supposed to do without the both of you?

cesselcom said...

Hi girl - your room looks so much like your one here in M that it makes me think you're still here! Miss you and it looks great.

bren said...

Love you Shabby Chic room! It's so me!
We met at the glitterama at paper tales! loved your aprons! Are you taking orders???