CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.26.2009

Paper Tales class

I'm teaching a class at Paper Tales this Friday. I started putting things together a few days ago for their goodie bags... just some random stuff they can put in their book or keep for later. I'm not done yet, I have more ribbon to add and all the little tiny femininity's {what makes a girl a girl} that go along with creating the perfect junk drawer book.







Some of the papers that can bind with the book or glued to a page. All the students are bringing their own personal ephemera to add to their books. I'm super excited about this class and the ending results of every ones book...





Oh, I totally forgot to show you how the fortune cookies turned out... So there they are, chocolate and sugar crystals are lining the edges. Would I do them again.... um.. lets just say doing them by yourself isn't fun. But now I can say that I've made them!

~Tootles, Cindy

3 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so glad you're teaching, just wish it was at Eclectica!

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

These are wonderful. I need to try to make some to go with my fortune pendants. Good job!

Katie Watson said...

OK, What a bummer.......I was in there yesterday while you were teaching...but had no idea it was you...as I have never seen what you look like....I walked around right back by you....you were super busy teaching and probably didn't see me...and you don't know what I look like either....plus everyone thinks I have dark hair and I have blondish hair.
I would have LOVED to have met you! Next time, now that I know what you look like!!!