CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.22.2009

Paper Tales...

Oh my word, it has been along time! So many things going on in my life, my blog seems to be the one getting ignored.

It's time again for us to move. We are on our way to Dahlgren, Virginia. I'm not wanting to move away from San Diego but I know the Military pays the bills, so off we go!

I will miss my local Scrapbook Store the most! Paper Tales is located in Point Loma and is a scrapbook store like no other, when you walk in... I think it actually lowers your stress levels. I have found myself wondering around just enjoying the decor. It's not one of those dungeon feeling stores that are SOOO jammed packed full stuff that you can't hardly see what's around you. At Paper Tales, Michelle {the owner} does a fabulous job at making the store feel open and welcoming, plus they have this really comfy couch you can sit down and enjoy the company of others. She has a staff that is completely amazing, and wide variety of awesome teachers that teach just about any craft out there.

If you haven't visited Paper Tales, do so, you won't regret it! But I must warn you, once you visit Paper Tales... all the other Scrapbook Stores in San Diego county won't measure up!

I hope to continue to keep my blog updates.... I really do love to blog!

TTFN,
Cindy

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm sooo sad to see you go, Cindy. You are like a ray of sunshine when you walk in to the store. I will miss your wit, humor and friendship. You're the BEST!

Helle Greer said...

You will be Soooooooooooooo missed my friend. You get my naughty humor, and now I will have to behave, LOL.
Hope you will come back and visit soon, or we might just surprice u with a visit...
Hugs,
Helle

cesselcom said...

I've been missing you for three years! One of these days we'll see each other again. T