CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.03.2010

Wonderful You

I made this a few months ago with a Michelle Hill kit. I can't remember which month it was (only because i have a box full of her kits... yes, I'm obsessed.) but I do know it was a just a few months ago. The book is a Donna Downey. It has canvas pages and I replaced the ties (they tie all the pages together) with fabric strips from the MH kit. The pictures are of my niece. Her friend took them just for fun. Also, just a little FYI, i never used a paper trimmer. Everything is cut by hand. It's one of my favorite things to do...
~Enjoy, and I hope to be back before another year passes.
Cindy










1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so cute Cindy!! Please don't leave it another year before you post again! Miss ya:)