CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.14.2009

Okay...

...so I'm some what happy with my blog so far. I like the photo slide thing, but the actual layout of the blog isn't my favorite. But after a few hours of pulling my hair out and screaming under my breath {because it's late, and everyone is sleeping} I am some what happy with what I see. So I will leave it as it is for a while, I will try this venture again in a few days... maybe.



I found a book that I think is really educational. The Ultra Mind Solution by Mark Hyman, M.D.. I saw him on an infomerical and thought... yah right! Then he started talking about detoxing and Omega 3's... so I was hooked and bought his book the same day! He doesn't promote anything that you have to buy from him. The book is about your daily diet and what your brain could be missing... causing depression, anxiety, autism, adhd...etc. One thing he said which was pretty funny was... if you have depression and you are taking Prozac... does that mean you have a Prozac deficiency?.... if not, then why are you taking it? With taking Omega 3's, B12 & B6 and magnesium along with a few other minerals, and taking out gluten (which causes anger in kids) and dairy... the mind could function normally! Especially those kids with Autism... i know, i have a nephew that has it. But this Dr. has had 12 Autistic kids under his plan that no longer have the title "Autistic".

Did you also know that babies born between the years 1989 and 2001 were exposed to mercury? If you gave your baby immunity shots (like all good mommies were suppose to do) then your baby, like mine, was ingested with mercury. Now... depending on the body because everyone is different and not all bodies can detox poisons naturally, your child could be suffering from mercury poisoning... nice huh!

Could you imagine, just by giving your body and brain the nutrients its lacking, depression, anxiety, allergies, dementia, adhd, and all the other broken brain "disorders" would be gone. It's true, and I believe you are what you eat or lack there of....

I have a friend who's Mother has rheumatoid arthritis. She stopped her intake of dairy, gluten, meat and sugar and her pain decreased immensely. I know.... what else is there to eat... well to rid yourself of the pain, ask yourself what would you do to be pain free?

Have a great weekend,
~C

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy! I checked out your blog for the first time this week and love it! You are such a talented photographer :). I may have to check out that book, I could use a change in diet.
~Kelli

Julie said...

Posted at 1:00 am! You've got a lot of energy....I forgot to get your cell number today. Would you email it to me? Thanks, Julie


Great job today!

Katie Watson said...

Hey, it was nice to finally meet you in person....
I LOVE your new look with the blog...how did you do it.....I am so over my template blog...I need help!
Anyway, we need to meet for coffee one day! Commiserate over mocha....right?
Let's talk soon..and Mom said she would give you whatever appt. you need at Cory's Closet.
~Katie

Michelle Murphy said...

i hear you sister! i have been thinking this way for years and have tried to change my diet..but in this day and time it can be challenging to say the least..i will have to check out this book as it is one i have not read yet..thanks for sharing and btw love the picture