CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.30.2009

Aprons

So, I got a little bored this last week and decided to whip out a few more aprons. I finished these four and have a couple more waiting to be sewn together. These aprons below are at Paper Tales and are up for sale.

I found the cutest little model posing as a Paper Tales customer. I knew she would be perfect for the job, with her adorable little figure. She agreed and below she's modeling all four aprons...

I loved the shape of the trees in this print, it kinda reminds me of a "Sherbet Forest".


The colors in this fabric caught my eye, and when I got close enough to see the actual print, I fell in love with all the little birdies.... So I named this one "Bye Bye Birdie"


First of all the pink with white polka dots were a must have, then I saw the green and pink owls... oh my word... so cute! Together they make the sweetest "Cotton Candy" apron.


This fabric is from Heather Bailey. I loved this print and knew it would make the cutest apron. I named this one "Cherry Limeade".

And to my sweet little model, thank you so much for modeling my aprons.
Tootles,
~C



4 comments:

Sandra Shipman said...

You are an amazing creative woman!

Unknown said...

That owl fabric is SO cute and the birdie too.
Wherever did you find such adorable prints?
Nothing that cute here in Missouri!
The pics of your son in the chair reminded me of my 15 yr old son!
The other day, we had a sleet/snow storm, and he went down our street.
He was sitting on a lawn chair on top of a plastic snowboard.
But, your son is smart!
He put on a helmet!
Kudos to him...
My son did not, but he did not crash.
He did, however, make the 5pm local news!
LOL
Blessings...

bren said...

You aprons are to die for darling!
Every one is a work of heart!

Katie Watson said...

I just bought the one with the little trees on it and the blue pocket...it's so cute! Love it!