CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.16.2009

More aprons...


I just finished 2 more aprons last night. My model (Michelle @ Paper Tales) so graciously agreed to model both of them. This material is from Heidi Grace, it was so cute I had a hard time deciding what print I wanted. I settled on just 5... I may go back and get more!

OMGosh... could this print be anymore adorable?! I love the polka dots mixed in with the happy-go-lucky "family day at the carnival" theme.

I've had some questions about the prices of my aprons. The ones that I've posted are promised to Paper Tales. You can purchase them at Paper Tales, they cost between $30-35 depending on the work that is in them.

Have a great day,
Cindy

3 comments:

Katie Watson said...

That's officially what I want for my birthday..and since this will be my 3rd birthday in a row that my hubby will be gone...I think I deserve one!!

Sandra Shipman said...

Cinthia, You are an amazing woman! These aprons are so kitchen "Chic!" What woman wouldn't want her own???

Michelle Murphy said...

okay lets see a plan ticket, hotel stay, food and an apron lets see that woudl probly be the most expense one i would ever add to my collection..love them