CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.08.2009

Childhood

I've been taking most of our childhood photos and scanning them {with my lovely Epson 4990 scanner} into my computer. And while I was going through each photo, I picked out most of my favorite ones and created a mini album with them. I know... I actually put photos in my album... *shocker*.... but I haven't written in it yet, so it's still me... the unfinished album girl. I can't help it, I create so much quicker when there is no photos or journaling involved... weird I know, but don't you think all crafters have an odd gene in their body... maybe that's how we're able to create.

I think this is a Cosmo Cricket blackboard album, but I could be wrong... it's been awhile, and with that comes forgetfulness... sorry! The papers and embellies are from a PDW kit by Michelle Hill.














3 comments:

Julie said...

I love your album! Have you started the "Spring Banner" yet? I wonder if Michelle liked our remodel. HeHe

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

The album pages are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Cindy,

I am overwhelmed at your talent and ability in what you created in, "Childhood." Truly, you have a gift that God has given by letting the pictures speak what you feel.

Ape