CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.10.2009

Confession...

... these are my all time favorite Girl Scout Cookies!!!

Selfishly I would love to only order these, but my son would freak out if I did. So I order the thin mints for him, and a few others {maybe to hide my obsession or perhaps give the other cookies a chance.. ha right...}.
So they came to my door yesterday and yummmmm.... I love my Girl Scout Cookies!!!!

Thankfully San Diego Girl Scouts do "Operation Thin Mint"... where you order thin mints and pay for them... you never see the cookies.... they get sent to the troops! Why EVERY Girls Scout Troup across the nation doesn't do this, I'm not sure, but it should be done!

Off to enjoy my cookies... :)

2 comments:

Michelle Murphy said...

i wish that the troops here did that for the troops..i do love the thin mints but would love to send a couple of boxes to the troops..i have a nephew that leaves at the end of april for a year to serve the country.

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Oh yes,mine too! They are fab fab! I do like to freeze the thin mints- they are sooooo good cold!