CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.06.2009

Which door..?


maybe door number 32.... I don't know!!!

I'm ready to start planning our next adventure/move in the Navy, but without orders in hand, we have to sit and wait. This is such a hard thing for me, I feel like we are running out of time, and with no orders in hand we wait.... and wait....this is not the fun part of the Navy.

I can handle back to back sea tours and 6 month deployments every year. I can even handle him being gone for all but a handful of our Anniversaries, Birthdays and summer vacations, but put me in a position of not knowing what tomorrow will bring makes me want to loose my ever lovin' mind.

I know our orders will come and things will fall into place, our move will be some what smooth with only a few broken items to deal with. But until then... we wait.... sigh.....

~Cindy

3 comments:

Michelle Murphy said...

hope that it takes you to another great place like ca..but i am with you the waiting would drive me cray..just on somdays is not far:D..great shoots on the previous post.

cesselcom said...

Love the book. Time to move again?!! Wish there was an ocean by Cincinnati so you could be here. But there are NO scrapbooking stores to speak of. Still miss you. T

Roxi Phillips said...

Have you been gone that long already. I sure wish we were waiting on orders! There's a part of me that really misses the adventure of all that.
Hope all is well with you and yours!